Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Short Politically Incorrect Climate Conversation

By Larry Bell - I recently sat next to a woman on a flight from Houston which began with pleasantries regarding the purposes of our trip. When asked whether mine was for business or pleasure, I said that it combined a bit of both. I explained that I was on my way to do a media interview. --That led her to ask what it was that I do, to which I answered that I’m in the habit of writing quite a lot about topics that vary considerably, but frequently address stuff about climate and energy . . . often many politically incorrect aspects. --She asked, “You aren’t like that guy in Ohio that doesn’t believe in climate change, are you?”

Ready more at Newsman...
Hat tip: John H. Detweiler - "Mr. Bell has a good perspective on climate change."

0 comments: